Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bon Odori 2009 ♥

Well... it has been a while since I last went to Bon Odori. I think the last one was like 5 years ago. Anyway, this year was great, I finally get to go in a YUKATA!!!! >w<

My pink Yukata and pink flower >w< took this picture when I am back in my friend's house. Thank god the Yukata is still in one piece, i just need to straighten it a bit.

(Sorry guys if you cannot see the picture, I have tried to upload it many times, but it will not show up here)


The Obi stays in shape through the whole event... This is out of my expectation, I was worried that I might have to re-tie it in the middle of the event. I did the Obi for my friend too, again, I was also worried that hers might get undone half way through the event. I did not want to imagine that, that will be .................... so embarassing!!!! >////////////< But I think I tie it pretty tight for her, it stays pretty good on her back. Mission accomplished!!! :p

I saw 2 of my high school schoolmate, it has been so long since I last saw them, like maybe 6 years... Though I knew they were there, it was crowded, and my phone cannot call out, so I did not manage to get my friends, but later I saw them somewhere near the stalls. I reconized the back of their Yukatas (because I saw it on Facebook) and I went over to say Hi.

I saw some cute Japanese kids/baby, so I took pictures with them. >w< My Japanese finally came in handy. Ha ha... At the same time, It's also fun when someone mistaken me for a Japanese and talked to me in Japanese =////////= I did not know what to do... If I told them that I am not one, then I feel like I am embarassing them...but if I kept quiet, then it seems like I am lying to them... Sigh...

I had lots of fun in Bon Odori this year. Looking forward to next year's!!!!!!!!! >w<

No comments:

Post a Comment