Thursday, February 26, 2009

♥ D.Gray Man Innocence Box ♥

My DGM Innocence Box finally came in!!!!

Though I guess many of you guys might have already seen it, but I would still like to share them ^ ^

I am so excited!!! In the past, I had tried to bid on them on ebay twice, and I failed in both attempt. This time I am lucky enough to found someone selling them with a BIN option. So I can finally have them now!!! :D :D :D

Well, Let's look at the White version

Allen in his party outfit!!! He looks so cute with this outfit, though I think it is starting to look more like a wedding rather than party. Same applies to Kanda's Black version ⤵


Each box comes with 6 cards and a card holder.

Front of the card holder:

And... the main goodies:


Allen's white tuxedo has a pearlized finish.
They are just adorable, and I am just so happy that I finally get them this time *^o^*

No comments:

Post a Comment