Monday, March 2, 2009

My poor bunny earring ~

I have ordered a pair of bunny earrings last December, and I am suppose to pick it up last Saturday in shopping mall, according to the arrangement with the seller. And... taadaaaa!!!! The seller did not show up!

Sigh... I send her an email asking was she actually there or not, she has not get back to me yet, but I have a feeling that she T.O.T.A.L.L.Y. forget about this meet up. Oh dear, people nowadays~ Will I ever get my bunny earring...? sob sob

Good thing is I have not pay for it yet. But time and parking fee was invested into this disappointing "meet up." I am more upset on the 'time' part, since I have run for my class, overall, it's not a pleasant thing after finding out that you went through the trouble for nothing.

Just to make myself feel better, here is what I found on google to lighten my mode:


A CUTE BUNNY!!!!!!!!

I found this picture on http://www.cuteaddiction.com/
This site even has a bunny category!!!! Ha ha ha~ Cute little bunny with its cute little fluffy tail, hoping!!!

Well then, that is all for today. :)

You guys have a nice day~!!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. jo ling!! yay you hv a blog! something for me to read at work! hahhahhaha

    LOL that bunny pic reminds me of the kittens pic with the tennis player!! hahaha *leaps out of the way*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I finally have a blog now ^ ^

    You will have to send me that kittens picture, I have to see it XD

    ReplyDelete